On the Security In Five podcast I did a mini-series, Top 10 Security Tips For Your Network. Each episode covered one tip and today the final episode was posted. I like to make things as simple as I can so I put this post together to consolidate of all ten episodes for your listening convenience.
Here is a quick run down of the ten tips –
- Use Strong Authentication
- Physical Security
- Cyber Rules For Your Employees
- Encrypt Your Data
- Protect Against Malicious Code
- Protect Your Network Access
- Regular Security Audits
- Define Strong Rules For Your Admin Accounts
- Don’t Forget About Mobile and BYOD
Here are the episodes –
End of line.